Production is the foundation of your business. Your customers are relying on your production for on- time completion. Let SPOT assist you in the process with easy to use tools, reporting and production controls. SPOT has many features that will assist you with your production. Some of these features include:
- Production Sponsors - These allow easy viewing of current production commitments for a single store to a single plant or for multiple stores to a single plant. They can be viewed by item, category or department.
- Automatic Lot Generation - You can use one of four options to create lots. You can include detail date, due date, process days and size of your lots. They can be configured by department.
- Lot manager - Review your current production and lot information from a single screen. Review open, closed and assembled lots. You can select a lot and review each order and item and its status in the plant. This will give production managers a wealth of information.
- Generation/Tracking of Tags - SPOT can generate tags with or without lots. Generated tags may be customized for a printer and content by department. We currently Support Heat Seal (permanent), RFID tags and roll stock tag printing.
- Manual Tags - SPOT can use any existing pre-printed tagging system to integrate with your current production process. We can even search for tags in a single store or across multiple stores for easy and efficient tracking of your current manual tagging system.
- ProductionTrac - Devices that will allow you to monitor and track garments, report on PPOH at the press in real-time. You also have the ability to create item level process steps, all this integrates with lot manager.
- Assisted Assembly - No more mistakes from the manual assembly process. You can now use our integrated assisted assembly to get more from assembly bays with complete item and order level tracking and verification.
- Assembly Conveyor Support - We support Metalprogetti, Quicksort, HMC and White assembly configurations.
- Production View - This allows you to view your entire operations orders and pieces by department, store and status. This screen now has filters that allow a number of options to display data.
Assembled order accuracy and time can be drastically improved with the use of any or all of our assembly options. You may choose to use SPOT to assemble your orders with all of the following options:
- Easy to read on screen instructions
- Auto Split orders at assembly using dynamic splitting at x pieces. This features uses first in first out inventory control to keep your assembly bay efficient
- Bay per department or you can mix department in a single bay
- Print invoices at assembly
- Print exception lists for items
- Supports multiple printers if you are using colored invoice paper per store
Assisted Assembly - Improve your current manual assembly accuracy and productivity. Scan each item and let Spot assign the item to an order's location and receive visual and audible verification that an order is complete.
MP Automated Assembly - Automate your orders with a state-of-the art assembly system by Metalprogetti. This allows complete plant automation, storage and distribution.
ItemTrac / HSL (Heat Seal Labels)
Heat Seal Labels (HSL) is a great way for you to save labor and gather correct and consistent pricing from garments. These HSL labels are permanently attached to garments and improved speed and accuracy during detailing, consistent pricing and history tracking for customer garments. HSL labels can be preprinted or can be generated by SPOT. The link below shows size and layout options available from SPOT Business Systems for HSL labels. HSL Label Sizes and ordering information.
Let ProductionTrac increase production and your bottom line with real-time on screen reporting, order and item comment display, lot information and more. This tool enhances both production and your customer service. With item level tracking you can see the real time location trail and and who pressed the garment. The easy to read display lets you know what is happening at each press with a quick glance.
|Presser is achieving 111%
of requested production. This is indicated by the Green displayed with production being above 100%.
|Presser is achieving 83%
of requested production. This is indicated by the Yellow displayed with production being between 90-100% (configurable by station).
|Presser is achieving 74%
of requested production. This is indicated by the Red displayed with production being below 90% (configurable by station).
ProductionTrac - Production
- Trac and Report staff production with several report options (see sample reports below)
- On screen PPOH per device/user with color display indicating current production utilization
- Track presser touch up and re-work counts in real time and with historic reporting
- Current goal & production counts displayed with production percentage and color
- Real time integration with Lot Manager, Production Commitment and Dashboard
- Reports integrate with report queue for automated emailing of daily production report
ProductionTrac - Item/Garment Level Information
- On screen feedback to the production floor at the device based on item, customer or order details gathered at detail/markin
- All Spot users can view the items current process / plant location at the item level or in Lot Manager, Production Commitment and Dashboard
- View process date, time and presser information
- Improve and enhance your current quality control in your facility knowing who touched what garments at what station & location
- Pay your pressers the number of garment or dollar value of garments including modifiers and Up charges
- Trac exception garments by scanning them into spotting, manager or other special care and attention locations
- Option to print item information slip at defined/configured process step
Mounting Hardware Options
- RAM Mounts Bar Adapter - RAM-B-108BU (Fits most needs)
- RAM Mounts Bar Adapter - RAM-B-231Z-2U
- RAM Mounts Bar adapter - RAP-B-404U
- RAM Mounts Bar Adapter - RAM-B-121BU
- RAM Mounts 4" Double Socket Adapter Arm - RAM-B-201U
Lot Manager Integration
- View of Lot Manager when you use ProductionTrac in your operation. Notice the item level steps displayed. You may also include item level process step information for tracking your garments in Alterations, Spotting, Manager, QC etc.
- The Daily Production Report shows clerks, days, hours of the day and totals for pieces and time spent on the items.
- Collect Presser Details with Minutes between garments, total pieces and total dollars pressed by user and pressing station.
- Review item details showing the Department, Category and Item of items pressed for the period
For more information contact email@example.com or call 801-208-2212.