Production is the foundation of your business. Your customers are relying on your production for on- time completion. Let SPOT assist you in the process with easy to use tools, reporting and production controls. SPOT has many features that will assist you with your production. Some of these features include:
- Production Sponsors - These allow easy viewing of current production commitments for a single store to a single plant or for multiple stores to a single plant. They can be viewed by item, category or department.
- Automatic Lot Generation - You can use one of four options to create lots. You can include detail date, due date, process days and size of your lots. They can be configured by department.
- Lot manager - Review your current production and lot information from a single screen. Review open, closed and assembled lots. You can select a lot and review each order and item and its status in the plant. This will give production managers a wealth of information.
- Generation/Tracking of Tags - SPOT can generate tags with or without lots. Generated tags may be customized for a printer and content by department. We currently Support Heat Seal (permanent), RFID tags and roll stock tag printing.
- Manual Tags - SPOT can use any existing pre-printed tagging system to integrate with your current production process. We can even search for tags in a single store or across multiple stores for easy and efficient tracking of your current manual tagging system.
- ProductionTrac - Devices that will allow you to monitor and track garments, report on PPOH at the press in real-time. You also have the ability to create item level process steps, all this integrates with lot manager.
- Assisted Assembly - No more mistakes from the manual assembly process. You can now use our integrated assisted assembly to get more from assembly bays with complete item and order level tracking and verification.
- Automated Assembly - We support Metalprogeti, HMC and White auto assembly configurations.
- Production View - This allows you to view your entire operations orders and pieces by department, store and status. This screen now has filters that allow a number of options to display data.
Assembled order accuracy and time can be drastically improved with the use of any or all of our assembly options. You may choose to use SPOT to assemble your orders with all of the following options:
- Assisted Assembly - Scan each item and assign them to an order's location and receive both visual and audible verification that an order is complete.
- Automated Assembly - Automate your orders with a state-of-the art assembly system by Metalprogetti. This allows complete plant automation, storage and distribution.
ItemTrac / HSL (Heat Seal Labels)
Heat Seal Labels (HSL) is a great way for you to save labor and gather correct and consistent pricing from garments. These HSL labels are permanently attached to garments and improved speed and accuracy during detailing, consistent pricing and history tracking for customer garments. HSL labels can be preprinted or can be generated by SPOT. The link below shows size and layout options available from SPOT Business Systems e for HSL labels. HSL Label Sizes and ordering information