Let ProductionTrac enhance your production and bottom line with real-time reporting, garment location details and manager integration. Not only will your production department love the technology but your customer service will also be enhanced. With item level tracking you can see the location of the garment and who pressed the garment.
ProductionTrac is easy to install, use the supplied mounting hardware along with Power Over Ethernet (POE) technology and you are ready to go. Using this technology you mount the device and run a standard network cable to the device, and that's it!
- Trac and Report staff production with several report options (see sample reports below)
- On screen PPOH per device/user
- Current goal & production counts displayed on device and optional LED Display
- Optional external LED indicator displays valid item scan, invalid item scan and PPOH Goal status
Trac Item/Garment Level Information
- View current process and plant location at the item level or in Lot Manager
- View process date, time and clerk information
- Improve and enhance your current quality control in your facility knowing who touched what garments at what station & location
- Pay your pressers the number of garment or dollar value of garments including modifiers and Up charges
- On screen feedback to the production floor at the device based on item details gathered at detail/markin
- Scan invoices at user defined process steps
- Configure process steps for either an in-process or a ready status
- Allow clerk to punch in/out at any ProductionTrac device
- Allow clerk to change labor category at any ProductionTrac device
- Requires the use of temporary ItemTrac or permanent Heat Seal labels in your production facility
- Requires windows XP SP2 and .Net Framework 3.0 on device controller computer
- SPOT version 4.50.237 or higher required
- Each unit requires an Ethernet connection and 110 volt power or you may use POE (Power Over Ethernet) and provide a single Ethernet cable to each device or you can run network and power separately to each device
Lot Manager Integration
View of Lot Manager when you use ProductionTrac in your operation. Notice the item level steps displayed. You may also include item level process step information for tracking your garments in Alterations, Spotting, Manager, QC etc.
The Daily Production Report shows clerks, days, hours of the day and totals for pieces and time spent on the items.
Collect Presser Details with Minutes between garments, total pieces and total dollars pressed by user and pressing station.
Review item details showing the Department, Category and Item of items pressed for the period