Support is available to hosted customers or those who have purchased SPOT and are currently enrolled in a fee based annual "Support Agreement". A current Support agreement is required for access to technical support services. With an active Support Agreement you are eligible to receive support via telephone, email, fax and web-based services. You also receive access to all software updates as they become available.
Please do not wait until you have an emergency to enroll in our support services. If you are not currently enrolled in a "Support Agreement" please contact SPOT sales at 801-20-2212 for more information.
- Telephone - 801-208-2210
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web - www.spotpos.com/50
- Fax - 801-495-1208
- Web based Online Support provided by GotoAssist
- Chat with support via Tech Support Live provided by GotoAssist (Available during regular support business hours)
- SPOT User Group hosted by Google groups
- Support Hours
- Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM MST
- Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST (Reduced Staff)
- After hours system down support available for Hosted Customers, please contact sales for more information
- For more details contact SPOT sales at 801-208-2212
Day to Day operational questions and problems are covered by your support contract. Technical support personnel are not equipped to provide extended training, integration or consultation services. Training and integration services are available as a fee based service.
Send an email to email@example.com or use our web form to submit your questions.
Support does not cover hardware or software issues that arise due to customer purchased hardware. Hardware purchased as a complete business system from SBS will be covered under your support agreement.
For more information please contact our sales department at 801-208-2212 or via email at sales@SPOTpos.com.